Josh Holden (@JoshHolden) is an entrepreneur and digital marketing consultant with a passion for new technologies that advance the way we interact with information and the communities around us. He’s a founder of TapTrend, a digital marketing agency helping organizations communicate in new, exciting ways.
Josh has worked extensively with Fortune 500 brands including American Express, Samsung Electronics and Walgreens as well as local businesses across the east coast and mid-west. He is active in promoting his home town of Holden Beach, NC and enriching small town economies.
StrengthsFinder is an online talent assessment tool developed by The Gallup Organization in conjunction with the management book “Now, Discover Your Strengths.”
- Maximizer- People strong in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.
- Input- People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Woo- People strong in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.
- Futuristic- People strong in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
- Communication- People strong in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.